in full compliance with 17 U.S.C. § 512 and the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”).
It is our policy to instantly respond to any infringement notices and take appropriate actions under the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”) and other applicable intellectual property laws.
We respect the intellectual property rights of others just as we expect others to respect our rights. Pursuant to Digital Millennium Copyright Act, Title 17, United States Code, Section 512(c), a copyright owner or their agent may submit a takedown notice to us via our contact form link given below.
If your copyrighted material has been posted on Easyarticles.com or if links to your copyrighted material are returned through our search engine and you want this material removed, you must provide a written communication that details the information listed in the following section. Please be aware that you will be liable for damages (including costs and attorneys’ fees) if you misrepresent information listed on our site that is infringing on your copyrights. We suggest that you first contact an attorney for legal assistance on this matter.
The following elements must be included in your copyright infringement claim:
· Provide evidence of the authorized person to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
· Provide sufficient contact information so that we may contact you. You must also include a valid email address.
· You must identify in sufficient detail the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed and including at least in an image or in couple of search terms under which the material appears in your printed or online search results.
· A statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
· A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
· Must be signed by the authorized person to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly being infringed.
Send the infringement notice using CONTACT form, provided in our website.
Note: Before emailing your complaint to other parties such as our Internet Service Provider, do contact us at first instance for immediate redressal of your issue.