Online Marketing Specialist with experience in Online Lead/Sales Generation and improving Closure Rates (prospects turning into customers). I started with Facebook Ads and Search Engine Marketing and from there I fall in love with marketing funn
10 Healthy Snacks & Food To Add In Your Kitchen
When the late-night binge-eating calls to you, you do not have much of a choice but to answer it. We are humans and we do like the occasional fast food. Compromising a healthy diet for a hazardous food item, every once in a while is okay. But what if we told you that you can have the cake and eat it too? Have the best of both worlds? It may sound like a dream but it is a reality.
Say goodbye to the days of post-consumption guilt where you feel that you were better off without eating unhealthy snacks after you have eaten and probably already digested them. Today, we will tell you about the goldmine that is healthy snack and food items that can replace your favourite binge snack and still contribute to your daily nutritional need, without compromising taste or flavour.
Add These Snacks to Your Kitchen Immediately – 10 Healthiest Snacks and Foods
Binging is alright as long as you do not cause harm to your body and health while doing it. Yes, binge-eating is not restricted to junk food any longer. Healthy snacks and food items are available that can satiate your midnight hunger-pang just fine. In fact, being the healthier alternatives, you can eat as much as you want. So knock yourself out with these 10 healthy snacks that you need to get today:
1. Sunflower Seeds – If you are looking for something to munch on, then it might as well be healthy so that you satisfy your cravings and gain health benefits out of it – it is a win-win situation for you. Sunflower seeds are excellent sources of huge amounts of fibre, protein and good fats. Not only that – you can pick the kind of sunflower seeds that you want. They can shell, unshelled, raw, roasted, unsalted and salted.
2. Peanut butter soft-baked cookies – This is a powerhouse of protein and if you are looking for a healthy snack that also keeps you full for a while and gives you a lot of energy, then peanut butter soft-baked cookies are for you. They are honey-sweetened peanut butter cookies that are essentially made using almond flour, which makes them doubly healthy (the goodness of honey, almonds and peanuts).
3. Oatmeal – If you think oatmeal is just another breakfast dish, think again. If you have never tried out oatmeal as a means to a snacking end, then you are missing out. Crunchy and delectable as they are, oatmeal is a great option when it comes to healthy snacking. It is a great source of fibre and also aids in weight loss greatly.
4. Dry fruits – Who doesn’t like dry fruits? People who love to snack and people who love to maintain a strict and healthy diet – both love dried fruits because it serves both purposes. Cashew, almonds, raisins, apricots and dried berries make for some fine snacking that provide nourishment to the body as well. Dry fruits are wholesome nutritional snack items that pack immense nutritional benefits.
5. Whole Grain Crackers – If you are in the mood for some savouries, then turn to whole grain crackers. They pack the crunch that your palate wants and the minerals and nutrients that your body needs. Made from whole grain, these crackers are brimming with protein, good fats and fibre that keep our body healthy. Also, consuming these crackers will ensure that you stay full for longer than usual.
6. Energy Bars – You cannot talk about healthy snacking and not mention energy bars. Filled with protein, good fat and fibre, energy bars are the ideal snack for all kinds of people – bodybuilders, office goers, and even kids. Nourish Organics energy bars are some of the most delectable and healthy energy bars out there. You can choose from a wide range of flavours to add a good amount of flavour to your everyday diet.
7. Oat and Date Energy Bites – This snack is loaded with good fats and carbohydrates which means this is a power ball of energy that can keep you going throughout the day. If you are going to snack, make sure that you eat something that either helps you do more or is healthy for your body. These are small balls of energy and after consuming three to four of them, you are bound to feel full. This is made using dates, nuts, seeds and oats and is rich in fibre and protein.
8. Trail Mix – This is called trail mix for a reason. People who go on hiking or trekking or physically demanding adventures carry their DIY trail mixes. They are loaded with proteins, vitamins, fibre, fats and carbs that provide the body with all-around nourishment. You can make your trail mix as well. Generally, a trail mix comprises cashew, almonds, walnuts, dried fruits and sunflower seeds. You can replace certain ingredients with your own or add a few.
9. Real Fruit Snacks – Real Fruit Snacks/Melts are favourites of people of different ages. Fruit flavoured melts are exceptionally delightful to taste and are healthy as well. It is an ideal snack that can promote good health. Timios snacks apple and cinnamon melts are incredibly popular among people who love to snack healthy. They have a full range of melties, snacks, and bites made of real fruit pulp to provide maximum benefits.
10. Avocado Snack Crisps – Sometimes, the dilemma of choosing one of two favourite items becomes a hassle. For example, craving avocado and something crispy might seem like an absurd request, right? Wrong. Avocado Snack Crisps combine the flavour and goodness of avocado with thing crisps that melt in your mouth. It is a healthy snack that a lot of people around the world, love to gorge themselves on when hunger-pang strikes.
These are the 10 healthy snacks that you should stock up in your kitchen with. Get a load of these when you want to nibble on something and you never have to worry about going on a diet to balance out your eating habits.